headerimg

her name down. Now [url=http:/

in Alles aus Mittelerde 06.11.2019 09:48
von DMT • 431 Beiträge

In Part 1 of "How to Attract Good People Into Your Life" I discussed how people are initially drawn to us by our external appearance and our apparent outward demeanor. I then moved onto the notion that we must then present ourselves as people worthy of association and friendship. If what you say and what you do are in conflict you will cause confusion. Confusion creates reluctance which can lead to mistrust.

In Part 1 I also promised a little exercise that I said you would find interesting. Here it is:

You will need a pencil and a piece of paper for this. Before we begin Seth Curry Kids Jersey , draw a line across the centre of the page to separate it into two halves. Next, I want you to think of two people.

First, I want you to think of a person in your close inner-circle of friends and acquaintances. Do you have that person in your mind? Good. Write his or her name down. Now Dirk Nowitzki Kids Jersey , write below their name all the qualities that you find so attractive in that person. I want you to list at least six personal traits. You could probably list more than six qualities but let's just keep it to the top six.

The next thing that I want you to do is somewhat unpleasant but I want you to do it anyway. (Growth often happens when you are put through difficult assignments.) I want you to think of somebody who you find completely obnoxious and repulsive. Got that name? Write it down. This time, write down all th

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1504 Themen und 1642 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen