headerimg

110 Toronto 89Chicago 119 Boston 10

in Allgemeines 07.03.2019 01:19
von lebaobei123 • 300 Beiträge

Fridays GamesNHLN.Y. Islanders 6 Pittsburgh 3Vancouver 3 Carolina 0N.Y. Rangers 2 Columbus 1Nashville 4 Washington 3Winnipeg 4 Chicago 2Anaheim 5 New Jersey 1---AHLPortland 3 St. Johns 0Milwaukee 2 Utica 1Charlotte 4 Toronto 1Binghamton 5 Syracuse 0Albany 3 Lehigh Valley 2Providence 3 Bridgeport 2 (OT)Hamilton 2 Grand Rapids 1Worcester 5 Manchester 4 (OT)Hartford 3 Norfolk 2 (OT)Lake Erie 5 Chicago 1Rockford 4 Iowa 0Texas 2 Oklahoma City 0---NBAPhiladelphia 96 New Orleans 81Brooklyn 102 Washington 80Memphis 106 Orlando 96Detroit 98 Indiana 96Atlanta 110 Toronto 89Chicago 119 Boston 103Oklahoma City 127 Golden State 115Dallas 97 Denver 89San Antonio 110 Portland 96Phoenix 110 Minnesota 99Utah 94 L.A. Lakers 85Miami 95 Sacramento 83Cleveland 126 L.A. Clippers 121--- Stitched Jerseys . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Cheap Jerseys .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. http://www.nfljerseyschina.net/. "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. NFL Jerseys Cheap . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback.CHICAGO -- White Sox slugger Paul Konerko remains sidelined because of pain in the lower right side of his back. Konerko had six painkilling injections on Friday, a day after an MRI, and was not available for the doubleheader against Cleveland. He said he was feeling "a little better" and hoped to be ready to play by the end of the weekend. He planned to take swings Saturday and figured hell know then whether he needs to go on the disabled list. "If I do get to swing a bat tomorrow or test it out, I think at that point I would know," he said. "If I couldnt do it, I dont want to hold them up. I dont want to be holding the team hostage with one less guy. Well see. I havent tested it really at all. Ill be honest with them and let them know. If thats what needs to be done, tthats what needs to be done.dddddddddddd" Konerko played against Kansas City last Sunday and could barely stand the following morning. He felt "a little improvement" on Thursday and more on Friday but was not ready to play. He said the MRI showed "some degeneration in one of the disks" but nothing unusual for an athlete. "Usually, when you do something, you kind of stop in your tracks and know that youre going to have a problem on your hands -- when you take a swing or you check your swing or something like that," Konerko said. "Didnt really see this one coming. I guess it was that hot and humid in Kansas City and (I was) that loose, maybe I did something and didnt even feel it." Konerko is batting .253 with seven homers and 30 RBIs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ‪Hala Ahmed‬‏
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 720 Themen und 858 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
DMT, games4um

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen