headerimg

Between the years of 2006 an

in Alles aus Mittelerde 27.06.2019 03:13
von DMT • 183 Beiträge

PARIS Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , May 23 (Xinhua) -- Security woes resurfaced again in France in the wake of Manchester attack which forced French government to muscle security to thwart any potential terrorist attack.

Hours after the attack killed 22 people at a concert in Manchester city, French Interior Minister Gerard Collomb on Tuesday met heads of the country's intelligence services to review the security situation at home.

"The attack in Manchester shows that the threat is high in all the countries of our continent," Collomb said.

"But we will never give in to terrorism. Everything is done to protect the French," he pledged.

The minister added that instructions were given to the organizers of sporting and cultural events to strengthen security "so that the protection of our citizens is ensured everywhere."

Earlier on Tuesday, French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe called for increased vigilance after "the most cowardly terrorism has again struck Cheap Jerseys , as in Paris more than a year ago."

"I call my compatriots to the utmost vigilance in front of a threat that is more than ever present," Philippe said in a press release.

France remains in a state of emergency and on high alert over possible terrorist attacks due to its military intervention in Syria, Iraq and the Sahel region.

Several attacks have occurred in the country in recent years. The bloodiest attack on Bastille Day last year in Nice where a man drove his truck into a crowd killed 86 people.

During a visit to British embassy in Paris where he has signed a book of condolences, French president Emmanuel Macron reiterated that "the government is fully engaged in the fight against terrorism"

Macron said he would chair a security council on Wednesday at the Elysee Palace to assess the security measures already implemented in the country and discuss means to reinforce intelligence services to guarantee domestic calm.

On Monday night, an Islamic State-claimed attack at a concert by U.S. singer Ariana Grande in Manchester Arena killed at least 22 people and injured another 59.

Aviation maintenance industry in Xiamen yields 12.11 billion yuan in 2016

In pics: Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River in N China

Kindergarten in Hebei holds activity to greet Dragon Boat Festival

People visit painting exhibition at Suzhou Art Museum

Tourists visit lily garden in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: scenery of cliffs in Guoliang Village

Cheongsam lovers give performance in east China

Pic story: Technique of making Jianzhan porcelain

By Xu Xinyuan

ZHENGZHOU Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping , May 9 (Xinhua) -- Matthieu Tachon has been promoting the traditional art form of Tai Chi in his French community for a long time. An orthopaedist by day, Matthieu started his practice in the late fall of 2015 right after his first visit to the birth place of Tai Chi in Chenjiagou, China. During his first visit, he was fortunate to see Chen Lifa demonstrate Tai Chi's elegance. Persistent for the next 12 years, his apprenticeship under Chen has led him to start his own Tai Chi academy.

"When Matthieu first came to Chenjiagou Wholesale Jerseys From China , I was selling tickets by the Yanglu Zen Buddhism academy. His local Henan girlfriend spoke mandarin and asked on his behalf if I practiced. After showing him a few moves, he immediately asked for my number," says master Chen Lifa, 11th generation successor of Chen's Family Tai Chi. "I soon forgot about this encounter, but was surprised to receive a phone call a year later asking for my teachings."

Matthieu had two months during the fall of 2016 to practice with Chen in person. After returning to France Wholesale Jerseys China , he continued to practice each day and routinely asked for Chen's input into perfecting his moves.

"I began Tai Chi because I wanted try other forms of Chinese martial arts. I've tried practicing Shao-Lin Wushu before. In comparison, Tai Chi's art form is much more soft. Not that I don't like the strengths in Wushu; I find myself more attracted towards the serenity and calmness in Tai Chi."

Between the years of 2006 and 2010, Matthieu made an effort in taking at least one or two months out of his busy schedule to practice his form in Chenjiagou. By 2010, he opened up his own Tai Chi academy and invited Chen to co-teach his students in France.

"This eap.com/]wholesale jordan shoes 2018[/url] http://www.vapormaxwholesalechina.com/ http://www.shoeswholesalefromchina.com/

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zhouyueyue
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 554 Themen und 691 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen