headerimg

help the Flyers match a season high in goals.

in Abwesenheiten 23.03.2019 01:48
von lebaobei123 • 300 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA - Jake Voracek was one of five Flyers to score in the second period, leading Philadelphia to a 7-3 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night.Voracek, Pierre-Edouard Bellemare, Mark Streit and Brayden Schenn all scored in a 6 minute, 52-second span in the second to chase goalie Evgeni Nabokov and help the Flyers match a season high in goals. Michael Raffl also scored in the five-goal period.Voracek boosted his NHL-best point total to 52. Claude Giroux, who turned 27, had two assists to give him 34 on the season and match his teammate for the league lead. Voracek and Giroux were named NHL All-Stars over the weekend.Even with the All-Star duo enjoying sensational seasons, the Flyers entered the game 14th in the Eastern Conference.Philadelphias Rob Zepp won his second career game in place of injured Steve Mason. Mason is expected to miss two weeks because of a lower-body injury.CAPITALS 2, AVALANCHE 1WASHINGTON (AP) — Alex Ovechkin scored a tiebreaking power-play goal late in the second period to help the Capitals beat the Avalanche.Jay Beagle also scored and Braden Holtby stopped 31 shots to earn his 21st victory for the Capitals.Alex Tanguay scored for the Avalanche, and Semyon Varlamov finished with 36 saves.Ovechkin snapped a shot past Varlamov from left circle after passes from Troy Brouwer and Nicklas Backstrom with 2:14 left in the second period. It was Ovechkins 74th game-winning goal, moving him past Peter Bondra for first place in franchise history. Ovechkin also now has scored a goal in six of his last seven games.KINGS 2, MAPLE LEAFS 0LOS ANGELES (AP) — Martin Jones made 19 saves in his seventh career shutout, and Anze Kopitar scored in the opening minute of the Kings victory over the Maple Leafs.Marian Gaborik got an empty-net goal to seal Jones third shutout in his last four starts for the defending Stanley Cup champions, who snapped their three-game skid with just their second victory in seven games.Jonathan Bernier stopped 18 shots by his former Los Angeles teammates in the Maple Leafs third game under interim coach Peter Horachek, who will finish out the season after replacing the fired Randy Carlyle six days earlier.Toronto opened a tough four-game West Coast road trip with its ninth loss in 12 games. Cheap Nike Shoes UK Online . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. Nike Shoes For Sale Uk . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesuk.com/.Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange. Nike Shoes Outlet Uk . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales. Nike Clearance Shoes Uk . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season.AUSTIN, Texas - Facing rapid-fire and persistent questions about his future, Ferraris Fernando Alonso would only smile and say hes making big plans and ready to win again.What they are exactly, hes not ready to say.Alonso on Thursday acknowledged speculation that the former two-time world champion could leave Ferrari after this season, his fourth with the most famous brand in motorsport.But other than calling it unlikely that hed do something as radical as take a year off, the 33-year-old Spaniard wouldnt budge when repeatedly pressed to give a hint of what hell be doing or which team hell drive for.I have a very ambitious plan in my head for my future. I think this is the best thing for Ferrari as well, Alonso said before this weekends U.S. Grand Prix. People will be very, very excited as I am. Im extremely happy.Late-season announcements of driver moves are nothing new in Formula One. But this season the series is awaiting announcements from two of its biggest stars in Alonso and Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel, the four-time defending world champion.Vettel has already announced hes leaving Red Bull. He has yet to say where hell drive in 2015, although there have been reports of a pending deal with Ferrari. Alonso is still under contract with Ferrari through next year, but has been the subject of a rumoured move to McLaren, where he spent one stormy season in 2007.dddddddddddd.Alonso seemed to enjoy the sparring with reporters probing for a hint of his destination. At one point, he scolded one who asked him why he was leaving Ferrari.I didnt say that. You are saying a thing that you dont know, Alonso said.But he also reflected on his years with Ferrari as a time for personal and professional growth. And he still wants to win a third world championship. McLaren is partnering with engine designer Honda next season in a bid to be competitive again in the new era of the hybrid turbo V6. McLaren and Honda had a dominant partnership in the late 1980s and early 1990s.Alonso won world titles in 2005 and 2006 with Renault, and came close to titles in 2010 and 2012 with Ferrari. But he hasnt won a Grand Prix since May 2013 and hasnt factored in the title chase in two years.At the end of the day, winning or not winning is a matter of being in the right place at the right moment. Getting the respect of everyone sometimes has more value, Alonso said.When I joined Ferrari, I didnt have the respect I have now. I didnt win and it was difficult, but I grew up as driver and a person as well. Definitely I want to win. I want to win a third title. Im sure I will have the opportunity in the next years, he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ‪Hala Ahmed‬‏
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 710 Themen und 848 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
games4um

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen