headerimg

long time and its really surreal

in Abwesenheiten 23.03.2019 01:47
von lebaobei123 • 300 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Mallory Blackwelder won the Symetra Classic on Saturday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. The 26-year-old former Kentucky player had a 10-under 206 total at Raintree Country Club. "It feels amazing," said Blackwelder, the daughter of former Kentucky coach and LPGA Tour player and Myra Blackwelder and tour caddie Worth Blackwelder. "I have been thinking about this moment for a long, long time and its really surreal. "I didnt look at the leaderboard on the back nine, so I wasnt really sure what kind of position I was in. I knew obviously that I was playing great, so walking up to the 18th I saw that I had a three-shot lead and I was on the green, so I knew that I was on cruise control and that just felt amazing." She earned $15,000 to jump from 24th to sixth on the money with $24,721. The final top 10 will earn 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "I just played really solid all week," said Blackwelder, who opened with rounds of 69 and 70. "Last week, my mom, whos pretty much my swing coach and teacher, came on Sunday to Asheville and we worked on my short game a lot. "I had a lot of easy up-and-downs last week, but I wasnt converting, so we just made a few tweaks. I changed my putting setup a little bit. "My posture had just gotten a little slumped, so I just stood taller to it this week. I putted great and I hit the ball great." Her mother watched her win Sunday, "It just couldnt be better," Blackwelder said. "She hasnt gotten to watch me play a whole lot the last couple of years, so its just amazing that she could be here." Emily Talley was second after a 68. Min Seo Kwak was third at 7 under after a 69, and Kendall Dye was another stroke back after a 72. Cindy Feng, Demi Runas, Krista Puisite and Olivia Jordan-Higgins tied for fifth at 5 under. Feng and Runas shot 70, Puisite had a 73, and Jordan-Higgins a 74. Nike NFL Jerseys China . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. NFL Jerseys Discount . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. http://www.stitchedjerseysnfl.com/. -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Cheap Stiched NFL Jerseys .com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl. Wholesale NFL Authentic Jerseys . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb.Sara Bayman and Sophia Candappa look ahead to Saturdays Superleague Grand Final between Manchester Thunder and Surrey Storm. Storm and Thunder were victorious in Saturdays semi-finals and will meet in the netball seasons showpiece at the Copper Box on Saturday, a game you can see live on Sky Sports 5 from 4.30pm.Both Bayman of Thunder and Candappa of Storm, who are nominated for the Sky Sports Vitality Superleague Player of the Season, have enjoyed terrific seasons and play in the crucial centre position and will have a big role to play if their team is to be successful this weekend. Player of the Season Your chance to vote for Superleagues finest in 2016 The girls joined us on Sportswomen this week to discuss their head-to-head in the middle of the court, as well as reflect on their semi-final victories - Storm seeing off Hertfordshire Mavericks in a thriller and Thunder proving too strong for Team Bath.dddddddddddd.And of course we couldnt get them in without looking ahead to Saturdays Grand Final - hit play on the video above for their thoughts going into the weekend Also See: Thunder and Storm into final Vote for Player of the Season WATCH: Cookeys masterclass Sportswomen ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: THY
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1012 Themen und 1150 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
games4um

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen