headerimg

days clash with title challengers Tottenham.Ale

in Allgemeines 22.03.2019 04:06
von lebaobei123 • 300 Beiträge

Arsenal face West Brom on Thursday night knowing a win will cement their advantage over Manchester United in fifth. Arsenal drew their last match against Crystal Palace 1-1, a result which Arsene Wenger labelled disappointing and will want his side to bounce back with a win against Tony Pulis side.West Brom suffered a 1-0 defeat to Watford last Saturday with Saido Berahino missing two penalties. The result means their winless run currently stands at four matches, but the west Midlands club look to be safe from relegation having secured 40 points. Tony Pulis has lost all seven visits to the Emirates Stadium in his managerial career, a record he will wish to rectify on Thursday. Meanwhile Arsenal are just one win away from 500 Premier League victories.Team news Arsenal drew 1-1 with Crystal Palace last Sunday Jack Wilshere is expected to miss out on Thursday night.The midfielder is fit after recovering from a broken fibula but manager Arsene Wenger is not likely to risk the 24-year-old when the Baggies visit the Emirates Stadium.Santi Cazorla (Achilles) and Tomas Rosicky (thigh) are also back in training but will not feature, while Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (knee) is out. Arsene Wenger isnt bothered that some Arsenal season ticket holders have returned their tickets for their game against West Brom West Brom boss Tony Pulis has a few knocks and niggles to contend with ahead of Thursday nights trip to Arsenal. Pulis is not prepared to risk players who might then be struggling for Mondays clash with title challengers Tottenham.Alex Pritchard could make his return from an ankle problem, but James Morrison (hamstring) is not yet available.Opta stats Tony Pulis has never won a match as manager at Emirates Stadium West Brom beat Arsenal 2-1 at the Hawthorns earlier this season, despite only having one shot on target.Only one of the 13 Premier League meetings between Arsene Wengers Arsenal and a side managed by Tony Pulis has ever ended as an away win. Pulis has lost all seven visits to the Emirates Stadium.The Gunners had been unbeaten in nine Premier League games against the Baggies before their defeat at the Hawthorns back in November (W7 D2). Tony Pulis wants Saido Berahino to keep taking West Broms penalties, even though hes missed the last two West Brom have won just one of their last 11 Premier League away games (W1 D5 L5).West Brom have averaged lower than a goal a game under Tony Pulis in the Premier League (0.98 - 50 goals in 51 games). However, the Baggies have kept a clean sheet in 21 of Tony Pulis 51 Premier League games in charge of the club (41% of matches).Saido Berahino has scored just four goals in 28 Premier League appearances this season, after netting 14 in 2014-15.The Gunners are currently on 499 Premier League victories - only Manchester United (583) have won more in the competition.Charlies prediction Charlie Nicholas says Arsenal currently rely on Mesut Ozil too much Ive actually got to the stage, and I have been for four and five weeks, where Im not comfortable watching my team. Im not at the edge of my seat. Its so predictable and its always Mesut Ozil that has to create.People criticise him because hes not quick and dynamic but thats not his job. Danny Welbecks movement is good but his touch and his finishing is poor and Alexis Sanchez still isnt doing enough.West Brom may be safe but Tony Pulis wont do Arsenal any favours. The Emirates isnt a difficult place to go any more, because you know you can sit in and youll get chances.Arsenal are in a really dangerous situation, with United potentially just a point behind by this stage. Ill start on the edge of my seat and end the game hiding behind it, with another seriously uncomfortable night, and I think it could be Mohamed Elneny - one of the few impressive players - to save Arsenal.Charlie predicts: 1-0 and Elneny to score first - 80/1 with Sky Bet Former Arsenal defender Nigel Winterburn explains where their Premier League title challenge went wrong this season BettingArsenal are 1/4 with Sky Bet to beat 11/1 shots West Brom on Thursday night, with the draw priced at 3/1. The Gunners slim title hopes were all but ended when they were held by Crystal Palace on Sunday and are now 80/1 outsiders to overtake Leicester and Spurs.West Brom are winless in their last four but can be backed at 11/4 to win or draw against the inconsistent Gunners in the Double Chance market. Danny Welbeck and Olivier Giroud are both 11/4 shots to score first with Salomon Rondon and Saido Berahino as big as 11/1 to break the deadlock. See all the match odds, Price Boosts and pundits here.Watch Arsenal v West Brom on Thursday night from 7pm on Sky Sports 1 HD, or watch live for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Cheap Tony Gwynn Jersey . Tennis Australia chief executive Craig Tiley told local media in comments published Wednesday that John Tomic would not be allowed into Melbourne Park in any official capacity or as a spectator. Cheap Rickey Henderson Jersey . Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games. http://www.cheappadresjerseys.com/. -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. Cheap Trevor Hoffman Jersey . Speaking with TSN 1050 following Brendan Shanahans introductory press conference, the Leafs GM also addressed the clubs perceived leadership issues and the type of working relationship that can be expected within Torontos front office. Cheap San Diego Padres Jerseys . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday.DOHA, Qatar -- Rafa Cabrera-Bello of Spain squandered a two-shot lead in finishing tied with Steve Webster of England on top of the leaderboard heading to the final round of the Qatar Masters on Friday. Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. Just four shots separated the top 19 players, among them Paul Lawrie (69) at 10 under and looking to become the first three-time Qatar champion, and Sergio Garcia (69) at 9 under. Garcia was runner-up last year with George Coetzee of South Africa (73), who was at 10 under. Cabrera-Bello, chasing his first win on the European Tour in two years, began the day leading by two on 13 under, and went three shots clear with a birdie at the second hole. However, he dropped shots on Nos. 6 for a second straight day, 13 and 15. "I didnt think I played that bad," Cabrera-Bello said. "On the back nine, I didnt quite make the birdie putts as I did yesterday, but overall, I could have won it today. &quuot;Im a bit disappointed for not keeping a few shots ahead of the pack.dddddddddddd Im still on top of the leaderboard and still people need to try and catch me." Webster, looking to win for a first time in over six years, bogeyed the fourth and fifth holes to fall to 8 under then played the rest of the way in 4 under. On the par-5 18th, he pitched to 10 feet for a birdie putt and outright lead but missed. "I dont know what happened at first as I was hitting it really good on the range, but then I got a bit cocky on the course and the first six holes was like I had never played golf before," Webster said. Saddier, who graduated sixth from qualifying school to compete in his rookie tour season, has already showed his potential with a sixth-place tie in the Nelson Mandela Championship last month. His round of 64 was five shots better than his previous tour low of 69 when he competed as an amateur in the 2012 European Masters. After a 74 to lie 3 under, Henrik Stenson had a long session on the range under coach Pete Cowen. Ernie Els (71, 2 under) and Luke Donald (74, 1 under) couldnt stay in contention, and U.S. PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner slumped to 3 over following his round of 78 that included seven bogeys and one birdie. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zhouyueyue
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 554 Themen und 691 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen