headerimg

after Luiz Gustavo did w

in Wir stellen uns vor 18.03.2019 02:13
von lebaobei123 • 300 Beiträge

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says he spoke with the NFL and the attorney who investigated the teams bullying scandal to get a sense of what will be included in their forthcoming report on the case. "I have an idea what will be in it," Ross said Tuesday. "I havent seen the report. I dont know exactly what his conclusion is. When it comes out, well do what has to be done. In my mind, I know what direction were going." Following an 8-8 season tainted by the scandal, Ross decided to keep coach Joe Philbin and part with general manager Jeff Ireland. Dennis Hickey was introduced as Irelands replacement at a news conference Tuesday, where Ross talked briefly about the case that rocked the franchise at midseason. New York attorney Ted Wells began a league investigation in November, and his report will be released after the Super Bowl. Tackle Jonathan Martin left the Dolphins in October and alleged he was harassed daily by teammates, including guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended for the final eight games. Incognito becomes a free agent this winter. When asked if he or Martin will play for the Dolphins again, Ross equivocated. "I dont believe so -- well, I cant say that," Ross said, adding with a chuckle, "Therefore I retract that." Wells report is expected to address the roles of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. One issue is whether anyone on the coaching staff ordered Incognito to toughen up Martin. The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying. Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys . According to a report from ESPN, sources said Manuels college coach Jimbo Fisher told teams he didnt think Manuel had the tools to be an NFL starter. Soccer Jerseys Stitched . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. http://www.jerseyssoccerwholesale.com/. Coach Randy Carlyle didnt know the severity of Bozaks injury. Bozak left the bench and went down the tunnel early in the second period, returned to play a handful of shifts and then did play in the third. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed.FRISCO, Texas -- FC Dallas has acquired Colombian forward Andres Ramiro Escobar on loan from Ukrainian power Dynamo Kyiv. Escobar spent part of last year on loan with the French club Evian, appearing in four games. He was with Deportivo Cali in his native country when he signed witth Dynamo Kyiv in 2011.dddddddddddd Escobar returned to the Cali club on loan in 2012 and 2013, scoring five goals in 35 matches. The 22-year-old Escobar is expected to pair with another young Colombian forward in Fabian Castillo for the rebuilding FC Dallas club. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1504 Themen und 1642 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen